This slow cooker white turkey chili recipe is a nice alternative to your everyday chili. Since it’s made in a crock pot, it’s easy too!
What you need:
- 3 (15 oz) cans great northern beans, drained
- 2 c cooked turkey, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 c water
- 1 T ground cumin
- 3 t chicken bouillon granules
- 1 t salt
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Place all the ingredients into a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.