This quick and easy to make slow cooker stroganoff recipe consists of 13 ingredients. Like most crock pot recipes, it is very easy to make.
What you need:
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c sour cream
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 oz package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/4 t paprika
- 4 T flour
What you do:
- In a shallow bowl, combine salt, pepper, and flour.
- Roll stew meat in flour and place in bottom of crock pot.
- Cover meat with excess flour.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for the noodles and sour cream, and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours.
- Stir in sour cream and heat on high for about 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve over hot noodles.