This easy slow cooker steak and peppers recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including Worcestershire sauce, onion, and round steak.
What you need:
- 2 lbs round steak, trimmed of fat and cut in strips
- 3 green peppers, cut in strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 c water
- 2.5 T soy sauce
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t beef bouillon granules
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1 t crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
What you do:
- Layer the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot with onion and green pepper.
- Place round steak over vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over beef and vegetables.
- Cook, covered, for 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve over rice or with tortillas.