This easy slow cooker roasted lamb chops recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including onion, green pepper, and Italian seasoning.
What you need:
- 2 – 2.5 lbs shoulder lamb chops or steaks
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 T lemon juice
- 1 T olive oil
- 1.5 t Italian seasoning
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Liberally rub lamb chops or steaks with salt and pepper.
- Add to oil and brown on all sides.
- Place lamb in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot / slow cooker.
- Top with onion and green pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and Italian seasoning.
- Pour over lamb and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-9 hours, or until desired doneness.