Try this easy slow cooker meatloaf recipe. It consists of eleven ingredients, and cooks on low for 8-10 hours in a crock pot.
What you need:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper, diced
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese, grated
What you do:
- In a large bowl, hand mix all ingredients except ketchup.
- Shape into a loaf and place in slow cooker.
- Squeeze ketchup on top of meatloaf like you would for a hamburger.
- Cook, covered, for 8 -10 hours on low.