For an easy dinner, try this ham and scalloped potatoes recipe. It’s cooked in a crock pot / slow cooker, so it can simmer all day while you’re at work!
What you need:
- 2 c ham, cooked and diced
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz can mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/4 t salt
What you do:
- Place all ingredients in a 3.5 quart or larger slow cooker and mix well.