This easy slow cooker cream of mushroom chicken recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including boneless skinless chicken breast and cream of mushroom soup.
Slow Cooker Cream of Mushroom Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c celery sliced
- 4 T milk
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- Place chicken breast in a 3.5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix.
- Pour mixture over chicken breast.
- Cook, covered, for 6-8 hours on low.
Serve with mashed potatoes or over cooked egg noodles.