This easy slow cooker beef and broccoli recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including round steak, broccoli, and soy sauce.
What you need:
- 1.5 lbs round steak, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 5 c broccoli florets
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 T soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 T ground ginger
- .75 oz envelope beef gravy mix
- cooked white rice
What you do:
- Add all ingredients (except rice and broccoli) to a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 7.5 hours on low.
- Turn crock pot on high, mix in broccoli, and resume cooking 30 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.