This easy slow cooked turkey stew recipe consists of 11 ingredients, including carrots, potatoes, and tomato paste. Cook in a crock pot for 6-7 hours.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 c chicken broth
- 10 ¾ oz can condensed tomato soup
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 16 oz package baby carrots
- 6 med potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 c sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 T dried basil
- 1 T dried oregano
- 1 t salt
What you do:
- Brown ground turkey and onion; drain fat.
- Place in crock pot then add all ingredients, except tomato soup and paste.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 – 7 hrs.
- Stir in soup and paste, cover and cook another hour.