This easy slow cooked pork tenderloin and mushrooms recipe is cooked in a crock pot with portabella mushrooms and potatoes.
What you need:
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 3 c peeled and chopped potatoes
- 2 c Portabella mushrooms
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1/2 c sherry
- 1 T dried rosemary
- 1 t freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 t salt
What you do:
- Place tenderloin in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, then pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours on low.