This easy slow cooked cream of celery pork chops recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including onion and mushrooms. Cook in a crock pot for 7-8 hours.
What you need:
- 2 lbs pork chops
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 c ketchup
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 T soy sauce
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Place pork chops in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over pork chops.
- Cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low.