Try this quick and easy to make sirloin tip roast recipe. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including French onion soup.
What you need:
- 3 1/2 – 4 lb sirloin tip roast
- 10 1/2 oz can French onion soup
- 10 1/2 oz can tomato soup
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Brown roast in oil in a large skillet.
- Place roast in slow cooker and add pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine tomato and onion soup.
- Pour soup over roast and add bay leaf.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.