This easy sirloin roast supreme recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including diced tomatoes, onion, and ranch dressing mix.
What you need:
- 4 lb sirloin tip roast
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1.25 oz envelope brown gravy mix
- 1.25 oz envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1.25 oz envelope ranch dressing mix
What you do:
- Place onion in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Place sirloin tip roast on top of onions.
- Pour diced tomatoes over roast.
- Sprinkle gravy mix, ranch dressing mix and Italian salad dressing mix over roast.
- Cook, covered, for 8 -10 hours on low.