This quick and simple crock pot chili brisket recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including chili sauce, garlic, and onion.
What you need:
- 4 lb beef brisket
- 12 oz can beer
- 2/3 c chili sauce
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 t liquid smoke
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Generously rub brisket with salt and pepper.
- Place onion and celery in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Place beef brisket on top of vegetables.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture over brisket.
- Cook, covered, for 8 -10 hours on low.