This easy savory crock pot round steak recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including onion, sliced mushrooms, and Worcestershire sauce.
What you need:
- 1.5 lbs round steak, cut into serving size portions
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 c ketchup
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add round steak and cook until browned on both sides.
- Place steak in a 3.5 quart crock pot and top with onion.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture over round steak.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours.