This easy savory crock pot beef recipe consists of 6 ingredients, and is best served over hot noodles or mashed potatoes.
Savory Crock Pot Beef
This savory crock pot beef recipe is best served over mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
- 1 crock pot 3.5 quart or larger
- 1 airtight container large
- 3 lbs rump roast cubed
- 2 10.5 oz cans golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 c apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c water
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 T olive oil
- egg noodles or mashed potatoes optional
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add beef in small batches and lightly brown.
- Add beef and remaining ingredients to an airtight container and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for two or more hours (the longer the better).
- Add all container ingredients to the crock pot and cook, covered for 8-9 hours on low.
Best served over hot egg noodles or mashed potatoes.