This quick and easy sauteed vegetable medley recipe consists of ten ingredients, including zucchini, tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion.
What you need:
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and cut in wedges
- 2 c zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1/2 c yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 t flour
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t oregano
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add onion, yellow pepper, and garlic to skillet and saute until tender, but not browned.
- Stir in oregano, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Mix in zucchini and tomatoes and cook on low until vegetables are tender but still crisp.