Try this easy to make sausage and kraut crock pot recipe. It consists of six ingredients, including sauerkraut, baby carrots, and beer.
What you need:
- 4 lbs smoked sausage (any kind: bratwurst, kielbasa, venison)
- 2 (32 oz) jars sauerkraut with caraway seeds, drained
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (12 oz) can of full flavor beer
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1lb fresh baby carrots
What you do:
- In a six quart crock-pot, add kraut, onion soup mix, beer, carrots, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Mix in sausage with kraut.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.
- Serve with rye bread.