Try this quick and easy to make saucy slow cooker chicken recipe. This chicken crock pot recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including mushrooms.
What you need:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 ribs of celery, sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of celery soup
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 16 oz box of fettuccine
What you do:
- In a 4-6 quart slow cooker, add chicken.
- Add celery and green pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, black pepper and soup; mix.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and veggies.
- Cook, covered, for 7 hours on low.
- Add cheese and mushrooms and mix.
- Continue cooking, covered, for 30 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Cook fettuccine according to box directions; drain.
- Serve chicken with sauce over hot fettuccine.