Try this quick and easy to make rhubarb cake recipe. It consists of 3 1/2 cups of rhubarb, whipping cream, sugar, and yellow cake mix.
What you need:
- 31/2 c fresh rhubarb, diced
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 c sugar
- 2 c whipping cream, not whipped
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake mix per box directions.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Add rhubarb on top of cake mix.
- Evenly distribute sugar on top of rhubarb.
- Pour cream over rhubarb and cake.
- Bake 50 – 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.