Try this easy to make Reuben recipe the next time you want a sandwich. It consists of 6 ingredients, including thinly sliced corned beef.
What you need:
- 2 pieces of dark rye bread
- 3-4 oz thinly sliced corned beef
- 2 oz sauerkraut, drained
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 T butter
- 2 T Thousand Island dressing
What you do:
- Spread thousand island dressing on each slice of bread.
- On one slice of bread, layer corned beef, sauerkraut, and top off with Swiss cheese.
- Place other slice of bread on top and spread butter on the outside of bread.
- In a small skillet, heat remaining butter and add the Reuben butter side bread up.
- Brown one side, flip and repeat.