This quick and easy ranch beans and eggs recipe is a spicy change from traditional breakfast recipes. Feel free to add some jalapenos for some extra heat.
Ranch Beans and Eggs
- 15 oz can ranch style beans with liquid
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes drained
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 small green pepper diced
- 1 T butter
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add onion and green pepper and saute until tender.
- Add beans and tomatoes and mix.
- Cook over low-medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Make 4 indentations in the bean mixture.
- Crack one egg into each indentation.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until eggs are to desired consistency.
- Salt and pepper eggs to taste.
- Serve with cornbread or toast.
Feel free to add some jalapenos for extra heat.