This easy ranch and salsa salad recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including Romaine lettuce, red bell pepper, and tortilla chips.
What you need:
- 8 c torn romaine lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 c sliced red pepper
- 1/3 c sliced red onion
- 1/2 c salsa
- 1/2 c ranch dressing
- 3/4 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- crushed tortilla chips
What you do:
- In a large bowl, toss Romaine lettuce, tomato, onion, and red pepper.
- Mix together salsa and ranch dressing.
- Pour over salad and toss.
- Top salad with tortilla chips and cheese; serve.