This quick and easy quiche Lorraine recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including eggs, bacon, and Swiss cheese. Your family will be impressed!
Quick and Easy Quiche Lorraine
- 8 oz bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 c Swiss cheese shredded
- 4 eggs beaten
- 9 inch frozen pie shell
- 1.5 c half and half
- 1/4 c onion minced
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place bacon, Swiss cheese, and onion in the bottom of the pie shell.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 min.
- Reduce heat to 300 degrees and continue baking for 45 minutes.
- Allow quiche to set for 10 minutes before serving.