This quick and easy peach cake recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including eggs, butter, and peach pie filling.
What you need:
- 16 oz can peach pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/3 c butter
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together pie filling, eggs, and cake mix.
- Pour mixture into baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar and butter.
- Sprinkle mixture over cake batter.
- Place peach cake in oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Submitted by Elizabeth J. via Shakopee, Minnesota