Instead of using a prepackaged mix, try this quick and easy pancakes recipe made from scratch. This easy recipe consists of 8 ingredients.
Quick and Easy Pancakes
- 1 c flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 c milk
- 1 T sugar
- 2 t baking powder
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t vanilla
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, milk, butter, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Lightly oil a hot griddle or frying pan.
- Cook until edges of batter appear dry.
- Flip pancakes and cook until lightly browned on bottom.
- Serve with butter and syrup of choice.