Try out this quick and easy hush puppies recipe next time you’re serving seafood. It only consists of 7 ingredients, and is very easy to make.
Quick and Easy Hush Puppies
- 2 c yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- 1 1/4 c milk
- 1/4 c onion minced
- dash Cajun or Louisiana hot sauce
- Mix all ingredients together.
- In hot oil, approximately 350 degrees, drop in mixture by tablespoon.
- Fry hush puppies a few at a time until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with seafood of choice.