This quick and easy grilled zucchini recipe consists of only 4 ingredients, and is perfect for that warm summer day barbecue.
What you need:
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1/2 c light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Slice zucchini lengthwise into 1/4 inch strips.
- Place in an airtight container or plastic bag.
- Add balsamic vinaigrette dressing and toss to mix.
- Seal container and refrigerate for 2 or more hours, re–coating zucchini once halfway through marinade time.
- Salt and pepper zucchini.
- Lightly oil grill grate with vegetable oil.
- Place zucchini on grill and cook over medium coals or medium heat 4-5 minutes per side, or until desired tenderness.
- May baste with leftover marinade while grilling.