This quick and easy French toast recipe consists of 5 ingredients, including cinnamon and vanilla extract. Serve with syrup or powdered sugar.
Quick and Easy French Toast
- 4 eggs
- ½ c milk
- ½ t cinnamon
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 10-12 slices of bread raisin bread adds a nice touch
- Whisk together the first four ingredients in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
- Dip each slice of bread in egg mixture (making sure to coat both sides), then place in hot skillet.
- Turn a few times until nicely browned on both sides.
- Serve with syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar.