Try this quick and easy to make coleslaw recipe. This salad recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including cabbage, vinegar, and sugar.
What you need:
- 1 large head of cabbage, shredded
- 2 c carrots, shredded
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c vinegar
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1/4 t celery salt
- 1/2 t dry mustard
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1 1/2 t salt
What you do:
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, green pepper, and onion; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to cabbage mixture and blend until well mixed.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator before serving.