Nine ingredients is all it takes to make this quick and easy chicken corn chowder. This recipe is cooked on a stove, but can also be made in a crock pot.
Quick and Easy Chicken Corn Chowder
- 15.25 oz can corn drained
- 2 10 3/4 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 c celery sliced
- 1/2 c onion chopped
- 2 c milk
- 2 T butter
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium skillet.
- Add onion and celery and saute until tender but not browned.
- Place onion, celery and remaining ingredients in a medium to large saucepan and mix.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
May also be cooked in a crock pot on low until heated through.