This quick and easy Bruschetta recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including balsamic vinegar, tomatoes, garlic, and French Bread.
Quick and Easy Bruschetta
- 1 loaf French bread sliced and toasted
- 10 Roma tomatoes diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/3 medium Vidalia onion diced
- 1/3 c chopped fresh basil
- 1.5 T balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- Olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, except bread and olive oil and mix well.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours before serving.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil on bread slices and top with tomato mixture.