This quick and easy bacon and egg casserole recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including sharp cheddar cheese and prepared mustard.
Quick and Easy Bacon and Egg Casserole
- 6 eggs beaten
- 4 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2/3 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 T butter
- 2 t prepared mustard
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease an 8 inch square baking pan or casserole dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture into casserole.
- Place casserole in oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.