This quick and easy apple cobbler recipe consists of only 6 ingredients, and is a cinch to make in your home.
What you need:
- 3 c Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 c milk
- 1 c sugar
- 1 T vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 c Bisquick
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour butter into the bottom of a 1.5 quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Bisquick, vanilla, sugar, and milk.
- Pour mixture over butter (do not stir).
- Top with chopped apples.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hr.
- Best served with vanilla ice cream.