Try this quick and easy to make pumpkin bread recipe. This easy bread recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including nutmeg, cinnamon, and pumpkin.
- 2 c pumpkin
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 2 2/3 c sugar
- 3 1/3 c flour
- 2 t baking soda
- 2/3 c water
- 1 t salt
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1 t nutmeg
- In a large bowl, sift together sugar, flour, soda, and salt.
- Add nutmeg and cinnamon and mix.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well with mixer.
- Grease and flour two 9" x 5" loaf pans.
- Pour mixture into pans.
- Bake for 1 hour in a preheated 350 degree oven.
Bread is done when toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.