Try out this quick and easy pot roast recipe. It consists of eight ingredients and is cooked in a crock pot / slow cooker until the meat is falling apart.
What you need:
- 4 medium potatoes cut into bite size chunks
- 3-4 lb beef roast
- 3 large carrots cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 stalks of celery cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 med onion sliced
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/2 cup water
What you do:
- Layer vegetables in the bottom of a 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Add the meat to the slow cooker.
- Salt and pepper the beef.
- Add water.
- Cook, covered, for 8-10 hours on low heat or until tender.