This simple pot roast dinner recipe couldn’t be easier to make. It’s slow cooked in a crock pot, and consists of 9 ingredients.
Pot Roast Dinner
This simple pot roast recipe consists of 9 ingredients, and is slow cooked in a crock pot.
- 1 crock pot 3.5 quart or larger
- 3-4 lb beef roast
- 3 large potatoes sliced
- 3 medium carrots sliced
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 c beef broth
- black pepper
- Place vegetables in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Rub beef roast generously with salt and pepper.
- Place beef roast on top of vegetables.
- Pour in beef broth.
- Cook, covered, for 9-11 hours on low.