This quick and easy pot luck fruit salad recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including Granny Smith apples, red grapes, and cream cheese.
What you need:
- 8 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 4 c seedless red grapes, halved
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c Plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 c sugar
What you do:
- In a large bowl, combine apples, grapes, pineapple, and mandarin oranges and mix
- Add cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, and sugar to medium bowl and mix ingredients until smooth.
- Add mixture to fruit and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve.