This easy pork tenderloin with apples and sauerkraut recipe consists of 11 ingredients, and is slow cooked in a crock pot.
What you need:
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into bite size chunks
- 2 (32 oz) jars sauerkraut, drained
- 2 (12 oz) cans beer
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 T brown sugar
- ½ T dried dill weed
- 2 t dry mustard
- 1 t caraway seeds
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.