By Tom Lingle
Delicious stir-fry style pork and vegetables for making fajitas, or loosely wrapped burritos. Thinly sliced pork tenderloin is stir-fried with onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Seasoned with fajitas seasoning blend and served with warm tortilla, salsa, guacamole, sour cream and chopped cilantro. Festive way to serve Mexican dinner and let guests create their own individual plates.
Perfect Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
1 pound well trimmed Pork Tenderloin
1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
2 Jalapeno Peppers, seeded and minced
1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
1 Red Bell Pepper, trimmed, seeded and cut into thin strips
1 Yellow Bell pepper, trimmed, seeded and cut into thin strips
1 cup green bell pepper, trimmed, seeded and cut into thin strips
1 White Onion, cut into thin wedges
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 teaspoons Fajita Seasoning
8 (large burrito size) Flour Tortillas, warmed
Medium or Hot Salsa,
Fresh Homemade Guacamole,
chopped Fresh Cilantro Leaves
1. Slice the pork tenderloin crosswise 3/4 inch thick. Slice rounds into thin slices.
2. Add pork slices, rice vinegar, and minced jalapeno to resealable bag. Secure bag and toss to coat pork.
3. Refrigerate minimum 2 hours, preferably overnight.
4. Remove pork from marinade, drain and discard marinade.
5. Add vegetable oil to large skillet. Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
6. Stir-fry pork slices 4 minutes. Transfer to serving plate.
7. Add chopped bell pepper, onion and garlic to skillet. Stir-fry until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning.
9. Return pork to skillet. Cook until heated through.
10. Serve hot pork and vegetables with warm tortillas and toppings.
About the Author:
Cooking classes are a great way to learn how to prepare and cook a pork tenderloin the way the professionals do, or head over to http://www.PorkTenderloinRecipes.net, for the best, taste-tested pork tenderloin recipes.
Articles Source: Perfect Pork Tenderloin Fajitas