This quick and easy party chili cheese dip recipe is made in a crock pot. It consists of only 4 ingredients. This easy recipe is perfect for parties or pot lucks. Add half the ingredients for a smaller portion.
Party Chili Cheese Dip
- 3 (16 oz) packages Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 lbs ground beef browned and drained
- 2 (15 oz) cans chili without beans
- 16 oz jar medium or hot picante sauce
- Add all ingredients to a 3.5 quart crock pot and mix.
- Cover and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and chili cheese mixture is heated through.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
For smaller portion, cut ingredients in half.