This quick and easy party chili cheese dip recipe is made in a crock pot.
What you need:
- 3 (16 oz) packages Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 (15 oz) cans chili without beans
- 16 oz jar medium or hot picante sauce
What you do:
- Add all ingredients to a 3.5 quart crock pot and mix.
- Cover and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted and chili cheese mixture is heated through.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
- For smaller portion, cut ingredients in half.