Try this quick and easy recipe for parsley potatoes next time you need a side for chicken, pork, fish, or beef.
What you need:
- 6 medium red potatoes
- 2 T fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 c butter
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
What you do:
- Cut potatoes into bite size pieces; leave skins on.
- Put potatoes in a large saucepan.
- Fill with water until potatoes are covered; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender without being mushy; drain.
- In same pan with potatoes, add butter, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Mix well, gently, until parsley is evenly distributed.