Try this quick and easy to make Parmesan chicken recipe. This poultry recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including garlic, butter, and Italian bread crumbs.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 3/4 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 3/4 c Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1/2 c butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and garlic.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then into dry mixture to coat.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Pour any remaining butter mixture over chicken breasts.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes, or until light browned and juices run clear.