This quick and easy Parmesan breaded pork chops recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including garlic, butter, and Italian style bread crumbs.
What you need:
- 2 lbs boneless pork chops, 1/2″ to 3/4″ thick
- 1 3/4 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 3/4 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1/2 c butter, melted
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and garlic.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Dip pork chops into butter mixture, then into dry mixture to coat.
- Place pork chops in a shallow baking pan sprayed with non–stick spray.
- Pour any remaining butter mixture over pork chops.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, or until light browned and juices run clear.