Try this quick and easy Parmesan asparagus recipe. This easy side dish asparagus recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including garlic salt.
What you need:
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 3/4 c freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 T lemon juice
- garlic salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Cut off bottom 1/2″ – 1″ of asparagus stalk.
- Place asparagus in boiling salted water and continue boiling until slightly tender (10-12 minutes).
- Drain asparagus and place in a casserole pan.
- Pour butter over asparagus, add garlic salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese starts to brown.