Try this quick and easy to make pan-fried scallops recipe. It’s a seafood favorite in my household, and hopefully it will be in yours too.
What you need:
- 1 lb fresh sea scallops (medium sized)
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 3 T butter
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- dash of paprika (1/16 t)
- 1 lemon
What you do:
- In medium bowl, combine salt, pepper, paprika, and bread crumbs.
- Add scallops and roll until coated.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add scallops and fry until golden-brown, approximately 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve with lemon wedges.