Try this quick and easy to make oven baked French toast recipe. This delicious recipe is cooked in the oven, and only consists of five ingredients.
Oven Baked French Toast
- 4 slices Texas toast bread
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 T sugar
- 3/4 t cinnamon ground
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large shallow bowl, beat eggs and milk until frothy.
- Submerge bread into egg and milk until well coated.
- Place bread on baking pan.
- Sprinkle each piece of bread with cinnamon and sugar.
- Place in oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Turn over bread and bake for another 5 minutes or until well browned on top.
- Serve with syrup of choice.