This easy one pot pork chop dinner recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including potatoes, green beans, canned tomatoes, and onion.
What you need:
- 2 lbs boneless pork chops
- 14.5 oz can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 14.5 oz can cut green beans, drained
- 10.75 oz can tomato soup
- 4 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, sliced
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Season pork chops with salt and black pepper.
- Place pork chops on the bottom of a 3.5 quart crock pot.
- Add potatoes and onion, and top with green beans, tomatoes, and tomato soup.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours, or until potatoes are tender.