The best sandwich I ever had. Like most sandwiches, this is very easy to make. It consists of 6 ingredients, including shaved ham.
What you need:
- 1/2 c cooked chicken breast, shredded
- raw baby spinach
- 2 T light mayonnaise
- 4 very thin slices of ham, or shaved ham
- 2 slices multi-grain or whole wheat bread
- 2 T Italian Olive Salad dressing
What you do:
- Spread 1 T mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- Layer baby spinach on one slice.
- Place chicken on top of spinach.
- Place 3 slices of ham onto chicken.
- Spread olive salad dressing over ham.
- Cover with remaining slice of ham, then remaining slice of bread.
- May alter mayo and/or olive salad amounts per taste.