Try this no hassle slow cooker chili recipe, which is quick and easy to make. This chili recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including ground beef and onion.
What you need:
- 3 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 (15 oz) cans chili beans/ranch style beans, undrained
- 15 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T chili powder
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a 4 quart or larger crock pot and mix thoroughly.
- Cook, covered, for 4-6 hours on low.
- Try it topped with jalapenos, sour cream, and cheese.